Unfortunately, your submission does not meet the criteria to be included on our platform. The reason is likely one of the following:
- The case is not, at least, one year from the date of incident.
- Please resubmit once it has been at least one year.
- You are not related to the victim.
- If you know the family please refer them to us.
- The case was not ruled a homicide but instead ruled Accidental, Suicide, or Undetermined.
- We are not equipped to assist with cases that have not been ruled a homicide. If the determination is ever changed please resubmit.
- We only include missing persons when foul play is suspected by both the family and law enforcement.
For more information on our criteria and policies, please visit our FAQ page.